Saturday, August 26, 2006






Fast AND Fun:
From Nancy's http://www.somethingtwocrowabout.typepad.com/ recent tutorial. I think I did these on Thursday night. I hadn't taken time to review post and pictures so only covered 2/3 of page.





The darkest blue was quite a large drop. I suspect that
was on purpose.
I scanned smaller and really like effect of this.












The second one was some leftover paint from first and a bit added.
I really like this idea and can hardly wait to try more.
Thanks Nance.

1 comment:

Suzie Q said...

Beautiful colours, Wendy. This technique is so quick & so very effective, isn't it? I love what you've done so far and look forward to seeing more....

Give yourself a Big Hug from Me (((x)))

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts