Tuesday, September 19, 2006

September Creekside


September Creekside
Originally uploaded by Windy Angels.
I've been described as leading a double life. That would mean my time as a farmer. Our farm is about a one and a half hour drive away from our tiny City. My brother and folks reside on the farm. We only get to visit occassionally.

I grew up on the farm and that is where I first came to know and love nature. I always loved to go for walks and especially enjoyed the creekside. This photo was actually taken a couple of weeks ago. The scenery has since changed. Watch for more photos from this favourite place.

2 comments:

Suzie Q said...

I love this photo, Wendy. Another e-card in the making! ;) What a beautiful place it is..
Which do you prefer? Farm or City? I know where I'd rather be...

Can't wait to see more of these photo's..

Take Care. Much Love xXx

Nancy Baumiller said...

sigh* So beautiful! I love the country! I grew up in the city but always was drawn to the country with its beauty.. but at the same time tough to live in the country when your an artist in need of supplies! or anything else for that matter. Cant wait to see more photos! :D

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts