Tuesday, February 13, 2007






Valentines: These are a few of my postcards. I've also shown the front of a card I made for a wedding shower. Katie's fiancee has taken her to a nearby place where chickadees will land on your hand to feed. They both love nature and animals. They love each other and plan to exchange vows on February 24. We wish them the very best.

And I learned late lat night that my January journal quilt "One lone tree and moon in winter" was chosen to be on the homepage for the CPS journal Quilt Challenge for this week. What a very pleasant surprise.

4 comments:

BlueJude said...

BEAUTIFUL Windy! I love the raw and funky edges!

suzie q said...

Huge Congrats to you on the front page of CPS!! YES!!! :)
Look at you flying, Angel! SO good to see! You seem to have found your niche this year already - your fabric creations are wonderful and I'm so glad that others are showing their appreciation of your beautiful work.

Warmest Hugs and Lots of Love,
your proud friend, Suze xXx

nyjlm said...

Belated congratulations on CPS! The tree and moon is a great piece.

The valentine postcards are wonderful. I'm sure all who received them are treasuring them.

Anonymous said...

Just got my card in the mail! LOVE the gorgeous fabric...love that texture! Thank you so very much!!

mendytexas

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts