Saturday, April 28, 2007


More creations: I've done more ATCs but had some difficulty because I was using the wrong kind of ink - kept smudging, seemed every time I breathed on it. I must invest in a new black ink pad. I was overjoyed when I happened across the stamp with the insulin on it. Perfect for the ATC which said joy. If you don't know what I'm talking about check "orange".

The journal page was done for a challenge which can be found here. I was fortunate to have the
background prepared so didn't take much to do it up. The words will also be recognizable to some of you.


Angels be with you.

1 comment:

suzie q said...

Such beautiful ATCs, Wendy! :) I'm reading your posts, but haven't been commenting (trying to write instead), but I thought I'd let you know I'm still around...

Angels be with you, too, my love xXx
Be Blessed...

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts