Monday, April 23, 2007

Patience:

"The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. To dig for treasures shows not only impatience and greed, but lack of faith. Patience, patience, patience, is what the sea teaches. Patience and faith. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea."

Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Patience can be hard to find. I must try to hold it close to me as I try to get past the discomfort of the past difficult week and weeks. There is not much to be said. there is not one thing specifically. I only want to now get beyond it. I will finally have some time to play with that thought.

And now I request your patience as I attempt over the next days to catch up with all of you. I also have ideas and plans for the themes of wrath, recycle, woman, and for my journal quilt for April.

For now I will leave you with this lone image from my pretend "cuppa tea party". I was thinking of all the guests, but never did have time to actually sit down for a cuppa.

Angels be with you.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts