Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Watching for angels while being in limbo: I'm trying to be patient as I sort through this commotion about the psychiatrist. I've been listening again and again in the past 24 hours to the "Take That - Shine" video which some angel left me anonymously yesterday. It has lifted my spirits immensely.
I did try to break away from the mode for a few minutes to finish this altered book spread which I did on the weekend. I did the background with stamped and sponged ink to begin with and then found the fashion image in a 1967 Chatelaine magazine. I then played with it.
I should mention the three images in the corners are all tape transfers which I had made last summer and discovered recently. They seem to fit perfectly within the collage.
I also started another page spread background and did some sketching. I'll maybe share those later after I've received the phone call about which I'm having to be patient.

I've been investigating other videos in the same area as "Shine" and I got quite carried away with "Angels" by Robbie Williams. I found the lyrics so I could sing along as the audiences do in a number of the recordings. I also found the original.
I'll let you know as soon as I have any more information .
Angels be with you.

1 comment:

She Who Flies said...

Gorgeous AB spread! I really like it.

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts