Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chalk pastels: Obvious that I haven't studied art. Oh well. I can say the second is titled plate on table's edge. lol
The first is from the seed catalogue cover. It's not quite finished? I never noticed the missing reflections until I'd posted it on flickr.poppy sketchedgrapes

I've done other exciting things this weekend also which I'll share tomorrow.
I must get busy to complete my creation for my ArTea swap partner. The piece is started but I'm doing new things so I'll have to cross my fingers. Those pants (six pair) are still waiting to be hemmed as well. Sigh. I just want to be doing art.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts