Friday, November 2, 2007


Autumn collages and another journal page:
I'd completed these autumn collages a while back. They were with a friend of mine who has purchased some of my art. There are six altogether. They measure about 8 1/2 x 11 inches. It is one of my photos printed on decorative paper and then applied to more decorative paper with stitching. A brad was then added.


The journal page is, as often, with words. These words are about the castle which is me. As I'm more into country, informal style, there are splashes of that also LOL. The windows show bright light which is what I am seeking. A number of years ago someone told me of the book "Interior Castle" by Teresa of Avila. So developed the idea of myself as a castle.

castle

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts