Monday, January 4, 2010

Remembering

The year is new. The week is new. The moment is new. Somehow I have lost track of much of the art I created in the past year, the past weeks, the past moments. Or perhaps I could say I lost track of how to share it with you.
Today I was remembering some of that art. I think I have convinced myself that I could move on to new thoughts and ideas. I have convinced myself that I do not have to try to catch up on all those thoughts left in my brain and not shared with you. The pictures however - they are timeless.



I will endeavour to spice my sharings with some of that art left forgotten. This particular young lady is from a canvas I was painting in July, or maybe it was early August. I introduce to you Angelina from "Fragility of Life".

1 comment:

Dale Anne said...

WOW! I LOVE this - it is GORGEOUS!

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts