Friday, April 2, 2010

when nature speaks to me

Sometimes nature touches me and my skin tingles. Sometimes nature touches me and I see angels. Sometimes nature touches me and I feel exhilarated.
last night
Maundy thursday
7:31 p.m.
we walk with haste toward the Church
we are late
but others as well
I feel the shiver
race up my spine
the angels are dancing
in the west
as the dark clouds meet with the sun
setting hesitantly
midst all the excitement
of clouds and sunlight colliding
spring rain cloud kind of dark clouds
the pinkness of the wings is so vibrant
I smile
I wish
to worship outdoors
with the energy of nature
as it touches me
Three nights previous, the thunder clapped two times for me. Again I smiled.
Two years ago, the dove cooed from on our roof. I smiled, knew that all would be well.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts