Monday, May 3, 2010

tickled

I absolutely feel tickled pink when any of my friends are published in magazines. Today I purchased three of the Stampington publications.



I do not often encounter these fabulous treasures on my journeys to Saskatoon but today I was very fortunate - such a special treat. More about the magazines another day.


Even more special is when any of these art friends have a book published. Susan Tuttle has recently published her second book. I am SO happy to announce that Susan is having a give away. Please visit Susan's blog to enter for the fabulous give away she is doing of her new book - Digital Expressions. This book can also be purchased right now through Amazon at this link.

Angels be with you dear friends.

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts