Friday, September 3, 2010

trying

I know that for my own well being I must do art on a regular basis. Sometimes I feel almost like climbing the walls if I have not had a chance, for a number of days, to create. This past few months have been extremely busy and I have frequently gone for days with very little opportunity for art. Fortunately we have done a great deal of travelling, with Greg driving. I know that there are certain things I can readily do as we drive, that will satisfy the need to create. I can crochet or put beads on crochet cotton. I can write or do simple things in a journal. We have also spent much time at our farm, just as we typically do in the summertime. I tend to have some times when I can also be creating. There are not quite as many phone calls to be made, appointments to attend and household things to organize.

Following are just a couple of examples of journal pages from the summer and a photo  of a roll of fabric torn to lengths ready for piecing.









Angels be with you . ♥

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts