Saturday, February 19, 2011

a deadline

my apologies for not updating sooner but I have a deadline. I am not good with deadlines. so I have been trying very much to NOT procrastinate. I think I have been doing quite well with that, but there have certainly been many distractions as well as other "must do" errands and activities. I am also trying not to pressure myself to finish every single plan I have for the ``Diva Kinnection`` show in which I will be displaying jewellery and any bags that I might be able to make. the show is local and is on February 27. the real test will come in the last couple of days before. my plan is to not stay up through the night or even into the wee hours. hah! wish me luck.


below are couple of photos of items I am working with. the bottom is a bag. that one is very questionable for finishing.

a cuff


domino charms waiting to be completed




tiny fabric squares waiting to embellish cuffs


and finally, hints of the bag I mentioned




until next we meet, may angels be with you

6 comments:

skye said...

Lots of great stuff here, Wendy! And those dominoes rock!!!

winnsangels said...

Thanks Skye.

Suze xXx said...

ooooooooh..... I want the teacup & poppy dominoes! :) Gorgeous, gorgeous creations, Angel. You are doing so very well! Stay calm & creative, I'm with you all the way :)

Big Hugs xXx Much Love xXx Many Angels......

HUGE Smiles :D

winnsangels said...

Thanks hon. Not sure where you're seeing poppies :D Of course you would see them BUT the pic is not very clear. I haven't been able to ever capture a good poppy pic.

Thanks for everything. I'm feeling you with me all the way. Should mention I have a dear young business minded friend to help me on Sunday. I am very grateful to Jen.

xXx

las palabras mágicas said...

Dear Wendy,
I wish you lots of luck with the show. I'm sure it will be a great experience meeting lots of new people and being able to display your art in a playful spirit. Please tell us how it goes. i've seen you have been doing a lot of very beautiful things.
Love
Elena

essjay said...

Poppies - 3 to the right of the teacups :) I hope you've had a wonderful time love, and that you laughed a lot :D
Angels are bringing people to us ~ I attend as a founder member of the Woolgatherers (a regular meeting organised by the girl I bought the first felting kit from) on Friday morning!
We must Skype! Soon...
Much Love & Many Angels, sweetheart xXx

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts