Thursday, March 17, 2011

shades of green

I do not often take time to think on the colour green. Yet green, well, green almost seems to reside in me, to be a part of me. I love, love, love nature and especially its multitude of greens. The recycling green seems also to be a part of me. Recycling comes naturally as an everyday part of life. I almost think more about it if I choose for some strange reason to not recycle.

For today, I have chosen to share just a few of my most favourite brighter greens which reside in our home, some of them quite newly acquired. Certainly my constant companion, Missy Hope, did not want to miss any of the excitement. Even though her eyes are most certainly blue, they do seem to have taken on a turquoise hue for the special occasion.
vintage fabric scraps
acquisitions
cheerful greens
curious kitty
childhood

No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts