Sunday, June 19, 2011

June Is

bustin' out all over 
and I love the excitement in the air
the birds are singing
baby robins are exploring and observing
daisies are dancing
peonies are near bursting
daylilies wave hello
and good bye
bachelour buttons stand proud
lilacs are glowing
allium stay tall
doves coo-ooo
baby ducks scurry
staying close to momma

 











                                     ************
June is a wonderful month. I love it particularly as I am able, every year, to do a retreat on my own. I find this to be extremely rejuvenating. I am preparing to leave at this moment.
When I return I will have much news to share with you from the past months and hopefully more art to share which is new, and also from the past months.


Angels be with you dear friends.

2 comments:

Bo Mackison said...

Hope you come back fully rejuvenated and filled with creative bliss.

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Hi Wendy, I hopped over from Milliande to take a peak at your blog. Wow, so many wonderful pieces of art and richly picturesque works of writing. You are a very talented artist. I will come by and visit often!

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts