Tuesday, February 14, 2012

hearts day

Happy Valentine's Day!

On this hearts day I ventured into the kitchen to find these at my breakfast place.


 Somebody knows how much I LOVE fresh berries - especially raspberries.

Some choices for this hearts day as for many days ~
Options from our Canadian Diabetes Association cookbooks or healthy Heart Books from the Canadian Heart Foundation.


 A more difficult option will be to choose a baby cucumber, cup of Bengal Spice tea, or refreshing glass of filtered water instead of chocolate. Yes, I crave chocolate too, but made much simpler when there is no chocolate in the house.  

For myself, a wonderful gift, finding time to start a journal page and hopefully work with it today. I am wondering why I took so long to remember how much I love to journal.  


I also choose walks in the outdoors, even though I have to bundle up some to walk these days. Ice grippers on my boots are a must. My body and soul crave the sunlight and fresh air. My mindful being loves the opportunity to remember how much I love to hear the birds sing and see the fanciful, lacy hoarfrost icing on the trees.

Yes, Happy Valentine's Day!  

 


No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts