Friday, April 6, 2012

artful ventures

being reminded yet again that ART SAVES ~
in the past weeks I have been grieving the passing of my father, while continuing, seemingly without cease, to advocate for our daughter. time and energy for art has been sporadic. mostly I write ~ in journal books, on blank pages, on painted backgrounds, on torn out old scrapbook pages. words, words which are private. while usually I share my journaling, these are different words, words for me and God. art has been in quick expressive studies, mostly incomplete, often unfinished, or waiting for that decision of when complete. there is nothing really pretty or splendid here. there is just a sharing of emotion. perhaps you will find something that touches you within. that is my hope. if not, only be happy that I am able to express my emotions on paper, be it blue new, watercolour rough, paint covered, or aged scrapbook.
                        
         colours through journal pages expressed ~

Easter morn approaches


"For I remember it is Easter morn,
And life and love and peace are all new born.
"
Alice Freeman Palmer



portraits on blue ~


No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts