Friday, April 20, 2012

Earth Day


To me, every day is like earth day. I love nature very much. Our family has been into recycling for a very long time. I know that I fall short in many ways but at least I try. As earth day approaches I have chosen to share with you a few glimpses into what earth is about for me in this particular time.


Birds are important to me. Springtime of the year is special because of robins. These particular robins were gathering happily in the tree outside, just beyond the window.

While green grass and new leaves are slow in arriving, there are some perrenial plants poking their leaves through the earth announcing their arrival. I am always so happy to see those first leaves peeking out.


Certainly the earth is about people and love. I am always inspired when I encounter one of these very special videos.


Considering my love of colour and creativity I find this next video to be exceptionally representative of nature and art. Please view full screen if you are able.


While the article below is not news, I believe the timing is appropriate to share because of earth day and my love of nature. The display remains in the gallery until the end of April.


***please remember to click on any of the above pictures to enlarge  ~ 
especially required to read the article***

As a finale for my little celebration of earth day I could not help but choose to ask you to "Imagine". 


No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts