Thursday, May 31, 2012

continuing the journey

Not much creating is happening here this week but other important things are getting accomplished. One of the things I was very pleased to do was write a letter in support of Humboldt Art and Culture Days 2012. The Humboldt and District Museum and Gallery is the major planner/coordinator of this event together with the Humboldt Regional Newcomers Center. This event is the second annual for Humboldt and I am very much hoping to be able to participate. Look for more details here over the next months with the "Days" scheduled for September 28 and 29. Culture Days is a Canada wide venture so I will be especially pleased and excited to be part of it.

My other excitement for the week is the announcement of two new Blurb books I recently put together and had published. They are both notebooks with many blank pages interspersed between pages of my own creations - photographs and art journal pages.


"Seasons of my life" contains my own photography with selections from each of the seasons.


With a view from the inside.


"Continuing the journey" contains images of art journal pages I have made. Some are older favourites, while others are quite recent.


With a view from the back


and another from the inside.


***Please remember to click on the photos to enlarge. Also click on the notebook titles to go to a preview for each book and to order your very own copy. If you are from Saskatchewan I can deliver a copy directly depending on my supply. Because of high cost of shipping and handling from the States I would charge $20 or at cost when I am able to get a deal.***

Wishing for all a very happy week of creating, enjoying nature, or whatever is on your journey.
Angel blessings.


3 comments:

Trece said...

They are lovely!! You are such a talented artist.

winnsangels said...

Thanks Trece.

RitaJC said...

Nice to meet you in the blogosphere! Lovely blog!
And congrats to the new beautiful note books!

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts