Monday, May 21, 2012

Monday mingle

Week Three

At times I feel the need to pull myself out of the monotones, the muted, the sometimes darkness in my creating. I return again and again to some of these favourites to become inspired. At times, I also find some new pastels and cheery spots to feel warmed and full of energy.

Here are some of my favourites from a time back, as well as a couple of more recent finds. For some of the links I direct you to a specific post so as to show the maximum taste of colour. Please find the home pages for each, as these are all spectacular artists with so much to offer. Enjoy.

A) Pam Garrison
B) Christy Tomlinson
C) Mindy Lacefield aka Tim's Sally
D) Traci Bautista
E)  Alisa Burke

My own play with colour ~ art journal page backgrounds with a decorated paintbrush.



No comments:

Read the Printed Word!
Wendy's bookshelf: read

Exhibition 36: A Gallery Of Mixed-Media InspirationOne Week In DecemberWhat Matters MostCloud NineSafe HarbourFollow the Stars Home

More of Wendy's books »
Wendy Burton's  book recommendations, reviews, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

my flickriver

Windy Angels - View my most interesting photos on Flickriver

Blog Archive

Labels

succulent living with SARK

My "wonders of winterland"blog:

Popular Posts